Tuesday, June 24, 2014

happy hi-5!!!

xia is 5 today!!!  her big day!!!  and she can't wait to be 6 hehhehee...

all she ever wants is a disney frozen-designed cake.  i have to grant her wish with 2 cakes!!!



and cute cupcakes too! 


we had a celebration with family and close friends last saturday via a pool party at the village clubhouse.  as has been the tradition, family from the province flew in because xia would want all her cousins to be with her on her birthday.  that deserves a separate post 😘

today was spent with her classmates since it was a school day and would not want her to miss school!  while it was a very simple (and quick!) celebration, xia had a time of her life!!!  her classmates enjoyed celebrating with us with jollibee chicken and spaghetti and cupcakes!!! 

xia's classmates sang for her a birthday song and she blew the candle on her cake.  the kids went crazy over the frozen cake and cupcakes!!! 




we were only allowed 20mins (strictly during recess time only!) to make it all happen.  so we just enjoyed the rest of the time watching the kids eat after serving them food.





there was one boy who came up to me, shook my hand and told me that he was glad to meet me.  such a polite boy, too bad i didn't get his name!!!  

xia came up to me in the middle of the celebration, hugged me and this was what she said: "thank you mama for the party here at school.  i am sooo happy!"... and she gave me a kiss.  i wanted to cry but held on to it.  even now as i remembered that moment, i am almost in tears!!!  that's what i liked about her - she appreciates all that i giver her and show her...

the kids also thanked me for the party and i made sure i was out of the room after 20 mins.  it was a "fastbreak" party!!!  

thank you to ms. agus who helped secure the permit and made the celebration special for my xia... 


after school, she brought home gifts from her classmates.  she loved them all and she opened them one by one upon reaching home... 

the big box came from me - remember the rule getting expensive toy only on birthday and christmas?  well, she got one today! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜„



super hi-5, xia!!!  you are my piece of heaven here on earth!!!  i can't ask for anything or anyone to be in my life because you complete me πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ 

i love you soooo dearly!!! 


may all your wishes come true!!! πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹






No comments:

Post a Comment